Sunday, June 17, 2007

A New Sister-in-Law!

This weekend I shot a double-header. Well, not exactly.... one wedding was Friday, the other was Saturday.... but that still loosely qualifies, right? :)

Friday's wedding was none other than my very own brother-in-law's! That means I officially have a new sister-in-law! And I couldn't have asked for a better one. She is wonderful.

Of course, Adis is wonderful too, and has been my brother-in-law for nearly a year now! (Emir and I's anniversary is coming up!) They live just a few short blocks from us, and it's great to have them so close.

Laura's dress was gorgeous. Very classic. The perfect dress for a beautiful ceremony in the park.



Here's Laura getting ready to walk down the aisle. Isn't she beautiful?




I love this photo! This is when she snuck up on him and he was about to see her for the first time. The look on her face is fantastic!




Here's Emir toasting his brother and Laura. What a great job he did! (is he handsome or what?)




Time to put my camera down for a moment and sneak in a dance with my honey... :) (thanks for thinking of me and snapping this pic Lisa!)

No comments: