Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Erica & Seth

Ok, you have to read this.

Erica is a serious trooper! When I arrived to start taking pictures, Seth (the groom) pulled up and said, "Did you hear what happened?"

I got butterflies in my stomach as he proceeded to explain. Erica (the bride) was already on dress number 2 (long story), when the zipper completely broke out of the back, rendering the dress utterly unusable.

Somehow (I still can't figure out how she managed this....) while we were gathering for pictures, she ran to a bridal shop and bought another dress (#3 for those of you playing along at home) just in time for the wedding! All without breaking a sweat or showing one ounce of stress!? Erica, what is your secret? :)


Not a cloud in the sky!


Ready to ride off into the sunset!


Bubbles galore!


Fantastic colors!


The aisle decorations were beautiful!


When Erica first asked me to shoot her and Seth's wedding, I was actually scheduled to be out of town. Plans changed, and was happily able to be part of their special day after all. Isn't it lovely when things work out? Thanks for including me you two!

No comments: