Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Elliot & Becky

What better way to start your day, than at Elliot & Becky's wedding!? The ceremony started at 10:00am (yes... AM!) so we got a bright and early start on photos.

Their guests were treated to a delicious lunch, which meant that Elliot & Becky could enjoy their evening together, just the two of them! Great idea you two!

Here's Becky looking incredible!

Wow... it doesn't get better than this! Look at the look on Elliot's face when he saw her for the first time! I love it!


Elliot did his share of helping to hold her flowers.... :) Nice work!


I love, love, love this shot! Do they look 1950's glam, or what?

The reception facility made for awesome photos!

Thanks for letting me be part of your special day guys! And special thanks to Kathy, Becky's mom, who wouldn't let me leave without taking a table topper cake home with me for dessert! It was delicious!

No comments: