Friday, October 5, 2007

Anthony & Amanda

Their big day finally came! They celebrated in style with family and friends at Hillcrest Country Club after a ceremony at St. Peter's Church.

I LOVE this shot... doesn't it just say... "yummy?"




Who doesn't love a beautiful bouquet?

The bridesmaids get the party started...

Shoe shot... what can I say? I have a thing for capturing the shoes. :)

Molley the Trolley was on hand to transport the wedding party in style!

Anthony wore a white pinstriped suit complete with a top hat and walking stick... topped with a shimmering crystal. Wow!


Here's Amanda's dad keeping me on my toes.... :)

Got 'cha! Nobody can hide from the camera forever... :)

I love that the chapel is backed by a full wall of windows providing a gorgeous glow!

Check out the cute kiddos!

This kid was incredible on the dance floor! He wasn't shy about asking the ladies to dance and when they accepted his invitation, he definitely showed them a good time! Twisting and twirling... he made those girls feel like princesses!

Thanks for letting me be part of your big day you two! Best wishes for a happy forever! :)

No comments: