Sunday, October 28, 2007

Matt + Staci

Isn't fall a gorgeous time for a wedding? Matt and Staci thought so, and I agree! (Plus, you get to do cool ring shots like this! Aren't those gold leaves the perfect accessory? :)





As soon as I met Lindsey (the groom's sister), I thought she looked familiar. Several HOURS later I realized that quite a few people at the wedding looked familiar, and it dawned on us that we knew each other 15 or so years ago. We went to different high schools, but still managed to remember each other's names after all these years.... impressive! :)

Fun to see you all again!

You know you're in Nebraska when.... (I love the windmills!)

Dancing under the stars!

Country Pines does it again!


Thanks for letting me be part of your day guys! May your honeymoon never end!

No comments: