Monday, January 7, 2008

Kjerstin + Joel

I met Kjerstin and Joel for the first time when they came for engagement photos. Kjerstin and I had corresponded via email and on the phone from where she and Joel currently live in California, but with the distance, we never got the chance to meet until now.

With the weather so cold, I suggested that they dress warm, as we would be heading outside. They did a GREAT job, and we got some fantastic shots. I am madly in love with this one's retro coloring and handwritten texture (of course, Joel and Kjerstin look adorable to boot!). It looks like one of those cherished photos you find in the bottom of a shoebox in your closet, with a handwritten note on the back. A keeper, for sure!







Thanks for putting so much trust in me you two! I look forward to seeing you on your big day! :)

No comments: