Sunday, March 9, 2008

Jeanne + Ryan

Jeanne & Ryan just got married (yesterday!) and I couldn't help blogging some of their pics right away. Here's a sneak peak:

I love this dress shot!

Ummmm... super model? Seriously!

Awh!

So playful!

This one has a texture applied. I love how vintage fab it looks!

The new Mr. & Mrs!



Look at their cake! Yes- it was made of COOKIES! Brilliant!

Jeanne likes bright colors, so naturally, her centerpieces were multi-colored gerber daisies. Great choice Jeanne!

Their reception was at the Champions Club. How could we not shoot this? I love the rim lighting, courtesy of the street lamp. :)

Thanks for letting me be part of your day you two! :)

4 comments:

Dennis Bullock said...

Wow these are great! I love the shot of them by the checkered wall!..

Khara Plicanic said...

Thanks Dennis! I appreciate your stopping by! :)

Anonymous said...

That high five pic is just tops in my book!!! My question is did they have enough talent to finish it off Top Gun style?!
Yours truly, T

Anonymous said...

Great shot with Memorial Stadium in the back! (wink)