Saturday, April 19, 2008

Lisa & Kirk: Big Fat Sneak Peek!

Lisa and Kirk's wedding was today. So much fun! Now it's almost 2am... I just got home awhile ago and I can't sleep until I get some of these up... they're just so exciting!


They say that rain on your wedding day is good luck. Lisa & Kirk will have luck to spare! It was pouring today... but luckily, it slowed down in time for the wedding.... the umbrella came in handy just in case.... :) Lisa was a great sport with her dress!




How cool are those swirly-coiley things in her bouquet???


Super glam!


Love it. So peaceful.


Apparently Kirk made this football in junior high home economics class (I think it was junior high....). He didn't know the ring bearer would be carrying it! Surprise surprise!


Speaking of.... Is this a darling ring bearer, or what?


And the flower girl... Look at those eyes!


Wind tunnel!


Gorgeous colors. Couldn't resist.


I love when the toasts get emotional.... :)


Romantic first dance... ps: check out her necklace.... it was as gorgeous in the back as it was in the front! I've never seen that before.... amazing!


Their reception was at Lincoln Station, beautiful is an understatement.


Phew! My assistant has everything under control. Bringing some backup is always good. :)


The cake was delicious (I had 2 pieces (small ones)! Shhh! One was chocolate, the other was cookie something-or-other. Yum!)


Next time you put together a guest list for a dance party, make sure this guy is on it! Look at him bustin' a move!


Thank you so much for including me in your day you two.... Congratulations and best wishes to both of you! :) I'm off to bed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job! We all really love the pictures as well as the way you get the personality to come out. You have a couple of great gifts, putting people at easy and taking amazing pictures.
Thanks so much
Ken, Father of the Bride