Monday, April 7, 2008

Psychic?

People sometimes ask me how I manage to capture the particular photographic moments that I do, seeming to always be in the right place at the right time. I happen to be a psychic, so it's actually pretty easy. Just kidding! :)

Learning to anticipate photo worthy moments before they happen is part of developing your skill as a photographer. Observe, anticipate, then wait. That's the recipe.

At Megan + Nate's wedding last weekend, I saw these two having their own "first dance." I had a feeling where this was going, so I hung around a moment and caught this fun series.

I think it would be great as a wall panel collection...

Sway....


Sway...


Sway...


Wobble...


Wobble...


Wait for it.....


Ta-da!


You knew that was coming! :) See? You're already on your way!

No comments: