Saturday, May 17, 2008

Derek & Lindsey : Fabulous!

The next chapter of Derek & Lindsey's lives together started today! Their family and friends were a blast to work with... and we laughed a LOT. :) You guys rocked it!

Here's a quickie sneak peek!



Look at those eyes!


Lindsey & Derek both work for NU Athletics... so naturally, a trip to the stadium was in order. I LOVE this shot!


Here's Lindsey workin' the wind!






How cute are their place holders?


This is Lindsey's dad... isn't he adorable? Yes, I will admit... I cried during his toast. I'm such a sucker for the fathers! What can I say? I'm a total daddy's girl myself. : )


Gorgeous!


Lindsey makes the chicken dance look good!



You were incredible to work with! Congratulations to you all!

1 comment:

Lan Bui (of The Bui Brothers) said...

Fantastic wedding! I love the moments and details photographs.

It was a bit hard to find the "Post a Comment" link because it does not show up on your front blog page...