Saturday, May 31, 2008

Kurt + Ascha: Down the Aisle!

I just got home from Kurt and Ascha's wedding and headed straight to the computer to download (and backup!) their photos. These are some of my faves.... so fun!





A happy bride and a bright red door! :)






When I pulled up this morning, I saw this red bus in the church parking lot and just had to shoot it. Turns out, it was their get-away vehicle! Great taste guys!


We borrowed Bridal Barbie from Lexi, the flower girl for this fun shot. Way to work it Ascha!


Red door mania continues....




This is Ascha's Grandpa. Isn't he adorable?


Reow!


The guys entertained themselves with a coin tossing game. The competition was intense!




Jeremiah loved workin' his moves for my camera. Here, he insisted on posing for this shot (in the middle of the entry way no less... Ha!). I seriously had nothing to do with this... it was all him!


Lately, I've seen quite a few pregnant brides maids. This little baby is due in 1.5 weeks!


The wedding party indulged my whim for this shot. They braved the heat (and the steep hill climb!) Thanks guys!




When their first dance came around, these two were ready to party!



Thanks so much guys! Love and happiness to you both!

No comments: