Saturday, June 14, 2008

Brooke + Demon: A Beautiful Day!

Brooke and Demon scored some seriously gorgeous weather on their wedding day. After getting home tonight, I couldn't wait to share a few faves. Their ceremony was held at Sheldon Art Museum... (a new recent shooting spot!) so beautiful surroundings were in full swing!






When Demon saw Brooke... he had an explosive reaction. I love it! Isn't that smile electric?


Beautiful!




The sculpture garden is a fab place to have a wedding!












While running around downtown, I was in charge of Brooke's sunglasses, which eventually took a flying leap out of my bag, and fell to their death on the sidewalk. Doh! I insisted she take my glasses as a consolation pair. I must say, she makes them look good!


Wedding cupcakes!


Thank you so much for trusting me with the photographic memories of your day! You and your families were a treat to work with. A very merry happily-ever-after to you both!

No comments: