Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sarah + Brett: Love Shoot Mega Post

I am so pumped to be shooting Sarah & Brett's wedding next June. They are such a fun couple... and Sarah's laugh is so contagious! The three of us got together for a little bike riding/photo taking... these are a *few* of my faves... :)


Love that laugh!




Holding hands and riding is WAY harder than it looks!


This shot looks 'dreamy' to me.... aren't they adorable?








This shot is dripping with nostalgia... I love it!


Reminds me of a vintage post card... love it!


Too cute.

I am so stoked for your wedding you two! Thanks for all the laughs on your love shoot!

2 comments:

Cathy and David Photography said...

These make me all happy inside. ^_^

Carly said...

I love love LOVE the picture of them on the bike, the shot before the last one!! Absolutely lovely =)