Monday, September 8, 2008

Boys Will Be Boys

A few weeks ago I had the honor of chasing these two cuties around with my camera. I love the results!


I love this photo because it seems to represent what little boys are all about... exploration. This little guy was thrilled when I handed him this ol' camera to play with. He was all about pushing buttons, cranking levers... and trying to figure out how to make it work.


Big brother was a little super model in the making....




Not quite sure about all this yet....


Suckers! They do wonders!




Here the boys were explaining their new Wii game... sounded like the game is almost as much fun as listening to them describe it! Ha!




Flare it up!


Great job boys! Don't grow up too quick! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are so fantastic! I love the great, genuine expressions you got. And the camera ones are so fun - would make great canvas wraps for your studio! I think you should do a series with different clients holding various old cameras - wouldn't that be fun?!?? Would work great for promo stuff. :)