Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Jason + Jeannette : Emir's Cam

Emir and I just got back from my cousin Jeannette's wedding in Miami. It was the first time in YEARS that I went to a wedding without a camera in my hand... Ha ha ha! So, to mark the occasion, I set Emir up with a camera of his own (early b-day present) and officially put him in charge of photography. Here are some of my favorite shots that he took....





Ok, ok..... so I know I gave the camera to Emir.... but I grabbed it to snag these two shots of my adorable cousins at the rehearsal dinner. Aren't they gorgeous?





Now... back to Emir. :) He was quick to remind me that the camera is indeed.... his. :)


My cousin Mickey's beautiful wife Michelle. I had the honor of attending their wedding in Puerto Rico when I was just 11. They are the proud parents of 3 of the most beautiful little boys you've ever seen.....


These are 2 of them....


Everything was beautiful!


The reception was held in the Havana Club. Amazing!


Officially off duty, I happily enjoyed some champagne... :) (Can you even recognize me without the camera in front of my face? Ha ha!)


On the 55th floor of the Wachovia building downtown, we were treated to spectacular views like this!










One of the (many) neat details of the reception, includes a cigar artist who was hand-rolling cigars per request. You can imagine the excitement..... Havana cigars!?






3 of the 5 gang-o-cousins. I am so proud to call them family! :)


We love you all!!!! (Great job on the photos love!!!)

No comments: