Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Jonah, Amanda, Anna, Hayley & Brittany

I've known Jonah's mom for several years. It is such an honor to be photographing Jonah for his senior pictures! He brought a football, so I thought it'd be fun to give him a rightful glory shot. :)


What a great smile!


Amanda told me she's 'not photogenic.' I beg to differ!


Yeow-sa!


Anna is quite a neat young lady. She's actually graduating early to spend a semester in Texas (?) interning on a horse ranch. I *love* to see people doing their thing, and making things happen for themselves. She is well on her way! (Her boots were made for kickin' butt! Aren't they awesome?)


Just plain radtastic!


I *love* this image of Hayley... it's so clean and crisp (it certainly doesn't hurt that she's such a gorgeous gal!).



More beautifulness!


Brittany was so trusting.... it makes SUCH a difference! :)



Great working with all of you... thanks for the honor! :)

No comments: