Thursday, October 2, 2008

Rachel, Ginger, Philip, Taylor, Karissa, Erin

Rachel brought the coziest yellow sweater with her to her shoot. I love the way it compliments her gorgeous green eyes!


Super sassy!


Ginger was such a lil' sweet heart. Look at that angelic face!


And a ton-o-fun too! :)


Score one more for the gentlemen. Philip was representin'!


I love the look on his face here. :)


Miss Taylor came in from Iowa. After we finished this series of shots in the studio, I said, "You look like an ad for Express!" She laughed and told me that's where she bought her dress from. Ha! Good guess, eh? :)




Karissa knew exactly what she wanted for her senior photos. She had everything laid out, organized, and was her own little art director. Way to go Karissa! :)




Erin is a little charmer with a heart of gold!


Doesn't she have the most beautiful eyes?

Thanks to all of you. I hope you continue to have a FANTASTIC senior year! :)

No comments: