Monday, November 17, 2008

Got 'Cha! :)

This little cutie was dead set on not smiling. She didn't want anything to do with me or my camera.... Except when she thought that maybe, just maybe.... I wasn't looking. :) Regardless.... I manged to capture some absolutely timeless shots of her. Read on!


Here's the whole family enjoying the season...


Doh! Is that a smile I see?


Big bro was all smiles....


Big sis too!


Oh oh.... looks like we've had enough.


I *LOVE* her pouty pout in this shot. She is dramatically demonstrating her dissatisfaction with the whole photographic process.....


2 seconds later.... she was over it. :) Score!

Way too much fun you guys! Thank you for letting me spend time with you and your family!

*Editor's Note: When I got back to my office after posting these files... I found the following email waiting for me.... Thanks Julie!

No comments: