Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful

Somehow, I was graced to be born to amazing parents.... who gave me 3 incredible siblings that it's been a pleasure to watch as they grow up and carve out their own path in the world. (I'm the oldest.... can you tell? ;) Thank you mom and dad!

My husband, who found his way to me from the other side of the globe through a chain of chanced moments..... has touched my life forever and continually surprises me with his many talents and unwavering love and support. Thank you sweet thing!

Friends from the world 'round have touched my heart and taught me much. How can I ever thank you enough?

29 years young.... I continue to enjoy a very colorful, non-linear adventure through life.... and I savor every silly, stressful, dramatic, exciting, triumphant (and non-triumphant) moment. I'm thankful for the opportunity to do what I love. (I'm uber grateful that I get to do so much of it, that my schedule is bursting at the seams sometimes! :) I have so many fantastic clients that trust me with their loved ones and memories.... for that I am eternally appreciative.

Here's a BEAUTIFUL little animated short story about love. I appreciate and am thankful for creativity, talent, and passion in the world that produces simple pleasures like this. Enjoy!


A SHORT LOVE STORY IN STOP MOTION from Carlos Lascano on Vimeo.

No comments: