Thursday, September 27, 2007

Emily + Dots = Great Pictures!

I love making sure all my clients receive portraits that are as unique as they are. Every shoot is an opportunity to go new places, find new things, and push the creative envelope to new heights.

Emily and I went exploring and found these colorful dots on the sidewalk. I looked at her and said, "You know we have to shoot his!" She agreed and they turned out to be some of my favorite shots!



Here's a chair we 'borrowed' for a moment... we were sure to put it back when we were finished!


It's also great when people aren't necessarily looking at the camera and think I'm not paying attention... (got 'cha!) I love the way she's just 'chillin' in this shot.

These rock Emily. Thanks for your enthusiasm! Have a great year!

No comments: