Saturday, August 16, 2008

'Bout Time!

This amazing family had me over for what we think was my third time shooting at their place (who's counting?). I can't believe how fast the kids are growing! Elyse is quite the young lady these days, Megan has a super stylin big-girl hair cut, and Jeffrey.... he was an infant when I first met them!

These are just *some* of my favorite moments from our most recent shoot. Thanks for your patience guys.... enjoy!

How sweet is this?


I think this may be my fave....


But I love this one too!


Kisses from lil' bro.... how sweet is that?


I still can't get over her big-girl hair cut. So adorable!


Tuckered out!


These are the lovely people responsible for such an incredible family. You two do good work!


Thank you so much for letting me stop over for another visit.... it's always great to see you guys!

No comments: