Thursday, January 1, 2009

Married! Kelly + Greg

Scene: New Year's Eve, roughly 7pm at the Historic Grand Manse. More specifically, upstairs in the old court room (jury box still in tact!).

Details: Family and friends gathered to celebrate. Candles lit at the altar. Jazz band hypnotically seducing guests with sweet sounds. Glasses of champagne waiting on cue.

It was something out of a fairy tale, perhaps a movie. Greg & Kelly's celebration was all their own, and it was perfection. Here are some of my favorite moments.













Is it just me or does this look like Hollywood meets The Godfather? :)




I LOVE this photo. It captures all the grand splendor of the scene/moment.


You can see the old jury box on the left. The wood work is richly delicious!


Emir scores another gem! I love the doors from the hallway into the courtroom. He snagged this shot through the window.


The pastor had the most fascinating mustache. Only to be outdone by the incredible service he officiated. Well done!


The architecture in the space is simply amazing (plus, I developed a mild obsession with this clock.....)


Immediately following the ceremony, champagne was ushered in for all guests and the benediction was bestowed. (Another Emir treasure!)






This is Kelly's grandfather. I loved shooting him!


Off to the reception! This was a huge martini glass filled with personalized M&M's.


The cake was A-mazing! (I split a piece with Emir.... trimming down for a new year!)


First dance joy....


The midnight kiss!




I'm honored to have had the opportunity to be part of your lovestory for a night. And what a special one at that! Wishing you a lifetime of love, joy and happiness. :)

1 comment:

Sarah Neal Design & Photography said...

Wow! I wish I knew how to work a flash the way you do. These photos turned out amazingly well!