Sunday, January 25, 2009

Shoot Shack: Heidi & Jan Michael

The Shoot Shack was on fire last night! Emir was on-hand to rock out some photo fun with the whole crew. What a great bunch of peeps! (Scroll down to see their wedding post!)






Is it just me, or are these two red-heads drop dead gorgeous?








The ushers and best man. What a bunch! (Steve... seriously, you could go pro!)












This is Clayton and his girlfriend Katie. They were kind enough to let Emir and I crash their table at dinner. Katie played soccer with my sister when they were kids, and recognized me because she thought I look like my sis! Isn't that amazing?





You two make a beautiful couple, and your family and friends are nothing short of fabulous.Thanks for letting us be part of your love story!

No comments: