Sunday, January 25, 2009

Married! Heidi & Jan Michael

Heidi is the incredible harpist I had the pleasure of meeting last August at Katie & Nathan's wedding. I was thrilled when she asked me to be part of her and Jan Michael's big day!

When I meet with clients, I'm always excited to hear their engagement story. Everyone has a story. Even if the groom proposes in the bathroom while the bride is brushing her teeth.... it's the beginning of a new family-to-be, and it's a beautiful thing!

Jan & Heidi's story is something from a movie (literally, it's all caught on tape!). Jan proposed to Heidi while she was falling from 10,000 feet. She was sky diving, and he was on the ground with an enormous sign he had made that said, "Heidi, Marry Me!"

Their wedding day was perfection. Here are some of my fave moments!




















On top of everything else, Jan and Heidi are amazing dancers! Their first dance was a tango, and they totally nailed it! (Emir and I did a choreographed dance at our wedding too.... dance lessons are a great way to spend quality time together during the mania of planning that takes place before a wedding.)








Garter toss, mid-air!



What a treat to be part of your day... thanks for including us in your celebration! Best wishes for a happy forever, and a fab time in Mexico!

No comments: