Sunday, December 7, 2008

Heidi & JJ's Shoot Shack

The Shoot Shack made it's 2nd debut tonight at Heidi & JJ's wedding. Emir was at the wheel.... steering the shooting mania! :) Here are some quick faves....








These clever gals.... one-by-one they're spelling out "L-O-V-E."


"O" (It's Sara! The famous trampoline bride!)


"V" (The right side of this constanant is none other than Miss Lacey, who's wedding brought me to the lovely towns of Sargent & Burwell, NE. Way fun!)


"E"












Grrrrr! I think I actually had scissors in my bag..... Ha!


The father and aunt of the groom. I see where JJ gets his charm and talent. :)


Heidi's mom & dad


In the middle is Miss Gabi... Heidi's youngest sis. Such a cutie!















Way to rock the Shoot Shack guys! (Good work Emir!)

No comments: